Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7


Thirteen Reasons to Vote for ROB!
My friend Tiffany entered her hubby in a contest for FREE Lasik eye surgery from Sutton, Linder, and Sutton in Lincoln, NE. Out of several hundred who entered he was one of the top 10 chosen. Please help my friend Tiffany give this wonderful gift to her husband.
click4 VOTE FOR ROB! 3click
(The top 10 reasons are from Tiffany)

1. Because he is a WONDERFUL husband
2. Because he is a TERRIFIC father
3. Because he is a volunteer fireman
4. Because he is a volunteer EMT(Emergency Medical Technician)
5. Because he is a leader and a provider
6. Because he is selfless
7. Because he works at his real job all week, then helps his dad farm on the weekends.
8. Because he serves on a committee at a local Community College
9. Because he is the Treasurer for the local Firemen.
10. Because he likes to volunteer at his daughter's school when it's needed in her class.
11. You can count it as your good deed for the day!
12. He has small children and we all know they can break glasses and they think it is funny to flush anything including contacts tucked safely in their case.
13 aka-mom is asking you nicely....pretty please with a cherry on top
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

your friend is so lucky to have you. voted for the hubby already. my tt's up! ;)

Unknown said...

yeah for Rob

Caylynn said...

He sounds like a great guy. I hope he wins! (I'm off to vote for him!)

Happy T13. :)

Bubba said...

Volunteer firemen get my vote every time...my vote is in.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I went and voted, sounds like a good cause for a good man.

DigiscrapMom said...

Voted for him as well! He's such a good man and he does deserve to have the treatment!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I just voted for him.

What a nice thing to do. Good luck to Tiffany and Robert.

Anonymous said...

I voted for him! What a great friend you are to do that for him... I hope he wins!

My TT is up!

Anna Mary said...

What a GREAT husband!!!! I'm so happy that he's finally coming home!!! Hope you have a wonderful homecoming!!!

Happy TT!

Anna Mary said...

I meant, happy that yours is coming home! :) Silly me!

Tammy said...

I am off to vote right now!!

Debby said...

Consider it done! Nice of you to do that! Happy Thursday and thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I voted. :) Go Rob.

happy T13.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome contest and a good idea for you tt!

K said...

He got my vote!!

Sounds like a great guy!!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to do a TT!

I voted for Rob! Hope he wins :-)

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

Jaci

Anonymous said...

I put my vote in! Good luck.

Doll House Lover

Lisa said...

He got my vote!!